Products of Maintenance
- Microsoft BackOffice Small Business Server 2000
- Sco OfficeServer 4.1, OpenServer 5.07 and UnixWare server 7.14
- Additional 20 User Licenses.
- Mcafee Active Virus Defense, together with EPO ver 3.0. Specialix IO0+ 8 Port Serial Card.
- 3 units of Multitech 56K External Modem.
- Compaq Smart Array 431 Raid Controller.
- Compaq DDS2 Tape Drive.
- 2 units of 9GB SCSI II Hard Disk.
Good Working Conditions
Microsoft BackOffice Small Business Server 2000 running
- Microsoft Windows 2000 as the Operating System with Service Pack 4
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 as the email server with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft ISA 2000 as the proxy & basic firewall
- Microsoft SQL 2000 as the Mcafee Active Virus Defense database server
- Microsoft Fax Server serving 3 fax lines and 3 printers as fax output
- The server is set up to connect to the Internet Service Provider (Swiftcom - Nasionet) for utilizing the mail forwarding account.
- The server is running Specialix ISA IO8+ 8 RS232 Port Serial Card. 3 of the 8 Serial ports are used for the Fax Server
- The server is running 3 units of 3 units of Multitech 56K External Modem for Fax Service
- The server is running Compaq Smart Array 431 Raid Controller 6. The server is running DDS2 Tape Drive
- McAfee Active Virus Defense Software is running